In other news, 6 weeks has also brought about:
- A New “Painted Rock” business for Calvin (5th born) – which has proven to be quite profitable – $14.26 so far. He is hoping for a Fishing pole at the end of his sales. 😀
While I have been occupied with Theodore, he has painted rocks for hours and hours. Including getting paint all over our school table-
It’s there for good.
So I asked him to please take his “business” to the front yard in which his paint got all over our sidewalk leading to the front porch-
There are remnants there now of his location.
Then it started raining, he told me, so he moved his paint station to the porch where I later discovered more of his whereabouts.
The final trail of paint was discovered on our white columns when perhaps he decided they could use some jazz- and you got it,
So really the new rock business has proven to cost us a lot more than $14.26.
- I must be feeling more like myself because the boys hair has gotten to me- so I managed to get around to cutting it.
And look who else needed some grooming….
- Blake took the oldest three kids to hike on the Appalachian Trail to Mt.Leconte.
It was about 16 miles and they LOVED it!
- I found this in our refrigerator:
- One day over the past 6 weeks, the kids “forgot” that they brought 17 frogs in the house in a bucket. In which the frogs easily found a way out. The one below was hopping into our closet in which I asked for back up help…..
- Our first Fourth of July with Theodore included Our Tallahassee family – which we all loved!
And Memphis family have met Theodore….
- ALL have pitched in with dishes…
And look who else is “helping” with the dishes……
There is a TIME for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens.” Eccles. 3:1